If you have bought one of the download packages, or CD and have a problem, please check this page for some help. Most people have no problem, and if there is a problem, 99% of the time it can be solved easily.
Please also check out the additional support pages on Matt Otten Support, for general information, and tips on how to use the material, instructions for installation, use of different computers (PC and MAC), video formats etc.
Firstly: if you have a problem with downloading, you should contact the support of the download service (GETDPD.COM).
For question/problems after downloading the product, please contact Matt.
For questions concerning download problems please be very clear what the problem is (e-mails stating only 'I have a problem, please help' do not help to solve the problem). The following questions may help to clarify the problem.
- did you receive a download link? (if yes, please note the instructions and tips in the mail you received)
- did the link take you to the download page?
- were you able to download the complete file (check size of downloaded file: does it have the size indicated on the product download page)?
- could you unzip the file? If not, can you unzip other .zip files (do you have a zip utility installed)?
- are any of the unzipped files corrupt?
For problems with the product, please state your problem clearly. Furthermore:
- read the pdf guide
- please be aware, the .dll file is a plugin, it does not run by itself. You need a VST host
- please note the .dll is for Windows only (not MacOS)
- open the pdf guide, see chapter 8 for installation and use of the .dll
- there is an instruction video for Reaper on the support pages
- midi/mp3 synchronisation problem: make sure you set the right tempo for each track, see the tempo indications in pdf guide (appendix: section Midi Files)
- files missing: some early versions had 3 missing/incomplete files. If you think a file is missing contact Matt.
(however, it is very unlikely!)
In any case, do not worry, the problem will be solved, or your money refunded.
- If you are using Reaper as a VST host: Reaper may have occasional issues of its own, even though it generally works very well. If you have a problem with Reaper itself, check the forum on the cockos.com web site for latest information. One such problem is that occasionally midi files may show up as ''offline'' after first installation. If that is the case then re-install the program.